Al-Kitaab half One is the second one publication within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language application and is now to be had in an widely revised and reorganized 3rd variation. This e-book with its significant other site develops abilities in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with examining, listening, conversing, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It offers a entire software for college students within the early phases of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout through the ebook with over a hundred illustrations and pictures
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply persist with the diversity or sorts of Arabic you must activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 sorts of Arabic part via side
• provides the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• extended grammar factors and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and adjustments
• New video dialogues from daily life in either Egyptian and Levantine to augment vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops examining comprehension talents with new genuine texts
• Reinforces studying via vast lecture room actions and homework routines that offer consistent review
• contains Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• decreased from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the path now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of school learn with a regular of 4-5 touch hours according to week
• Textbook features a handy DVD with the elemental audio and video fabrics (no interactive workouts) for offline research that may play in iTunes and appropriate MP3 players
• New spouse site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features absolutely built-in interactive, self-correcting routines, all of the audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line path administration and grading ideas for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition offers a hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who whole Part One should still achieve an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.