By Honghui Zhou, Frank-Peter Theil
With an emphasis at the primary and sensible features of ADME for healing proteins, this e-book is helping readers strategize, plan and enforce translational examine for biologic drugs.
• Details state of the art ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion) and PKPD (pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamics) modeling for biologic drugs
• Combines theoretical with sensible elements of ADME in biologic drug discovery and improvement and compares innovator biologics with biosimilar biologics and small molecules with biologics, giving a lessons-learned viewpoint
• Includes case stories approximately leveraging ADME to enhance biologics drug improvement for monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, pegylated proteins, ADCs, bispecifics, and vaccines
• Presents regulatory expectancies and views for constructing biologic medicinal drugs in united states, european, and Japan
• Provides mechanistic perception into biodistribution and target-driven pharmacokinetics in vital websites of motion comparable to tumors and the brain
Read or Download ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development PDF
Similar industrial & technical books
Authored by means of an insider with over forty years of excessive strength fabrics (HEMs) event in academia, and security corporations, this guide and prepared reference covers all vital HEMs from the Fifties to the current with their respective homes and meant reasons. Written at an possible point for pros, engineers and technicians alike, the e-book offers a finished view of the present prestige and indicates extra instructions for learn and improvement.
Greater than 775 cosmetics and toiletry formulations are certain during this well-received and necessary ebook. it really is in accordance with info acquired from business providers.
Ultrafast Dynamics on the Nanoscale offers a mixed experimental and theoretical perception into the molecular-level research of light-induced quantum approaches in organic platforms and nanostructured (bio)assemblies. issues comprise DNA photostability and service, photoactive proteins, organic and synthetic light-harvesting structures, plasmonic nanostructures, and natural photovoltaic fabrics, whose universal denominator is the main significance of ultrafast quantum results on the border among the molecular scale and the nanoscale.
- Transreactions in Condensation Polymers
- Methods and Applications of Cycloaddition Reactions in Organic Syntheses
- Design of Heterogeneous Catalysts: New Approaches based on Synthesis, Characterization and Modeling
- Advances in applied nanotechnology for agriculture
- Pain Therapeutics Current and Future Treatment Paradigms
- Biotransformation And Bioprocesses
Additional info for ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development
Preparation of an insulin with improved pharmacokinetics relative to human insulin through consideration of structural 22 PROTEIN ENGINEERING: APPLICATIONS TO THERAPEUTIC PROTEINS AND ANTIBODIES homology with insulin‐like growth factor 1. Horm Res 1994;41(2 Suppl):93–96.  Markussen J, Diers I, Hougaard P, Langkjaer L, Norris K, Snel L, Sørensen AR, Sørensen E, Voigt HO. Soluble prolonged‐ acting insulin derivatives. Degree of protraction, crystallizability and chemical stability of insulins substituted at positions A21, B13, B23, B27 and B30.
AAPS J 2012;14:850–859.  Shah DK, Betts AM. Towards a platform PBPK model to characterize the plasma and tissue disposition of monoclonal antibodies in preclinical species and human. J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn 2012;39:67–86.  Abuqayyas L, Balthasar JP. Application of PBPK modeling to predict monoclonal antibody disposition in plasma and tissues in mouse models of human colorectal cancer. J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn 2012;39:683–710. References  Mahmood I. Interspecies scaling of protein drugs: prediction of clearance from animals to humans.
10] Lin JH, Lu AYH. Role of pharmacokinetics and metabolism in drug discovery and development. Pharmacol Rev 1997;49:403–449.  Lin JH. Species similarities and differences in pharmacokinetics. Drug Metab Dispos 1995;23:1008–1021.  Tang C, Prueksaritanont T. Use of in vivo animal models to assess pharmacokinetic drug‐drug Interactions. Pharm Res 2010;27:1772–1787.  Wienkers LC, Heath TG. Predicting in vivo drug interactions from in vitro drug discovery data. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2004;4:825–833.